Friday, October 21, 2005

BUFFY'S FIRST POST

Hello, this is my first entry. Ben has finally showed me how to do my own enteries! HOORAY BEN!! So now you can have my perspective about life here in France and in particular Grenoble. After a stressful two days of teaching I am happy to say that I am en vacances, on vacation for all you anglophones. This break will last until the first week in November. Thank goodness, I am beat! But seriously, I have been quite busy, tutoring, babysitting, working for the Potdevins and trying to see Ben when I can, but it is mostly on the weekends. Heading off to Dublin the 29th, going to be trying my hand at my fourth marathon, I am equally unprepared for this one as I have been for the rest, but I will give it a go none-the-less, it is in celebration of my friend Jenny's birthday, the big 3-0! Should be a fun girls-weekend on the island! Should have my official residence permit on Tuesday, hard to believe it this is my third one, I think the French might be catching up to my ILLUSION STUDENT status, I do not know how much longer I can keep this up! Please stay tuned for our continuinig adventures!

No comments: