Sunday, May 22, 2005

Running

FInally figured out why ruinning has been so hard recenlty, I have been trying to do too much at once, trying to recapture the half marathon pace AND distance after over a month off from any serious excersies, stupid n retrospect, no wonder I picked up a few minor injuries and had a few bad runs. idiot!

So I went slow and long today, and it was much better, back on the wagon! Alos, in other trivial news just in!

: I got Buffys cheap ass MP3 player to work, I had to upgrade the BIOS of my PC to get the USB to recognise the device for more than the time it takes to upload a song. yay me!

: Under language>learnig a new one>French I finally burst through the translucent paper barrier between me and the glaringly obvious solutions department, problem: french radio sounds crap on AM. Answer: use the internet!

Sometimes I astound myself.

No comments: